Tuesday, July 03, 2018

FIRST LOOK at Uniden DFR8 & Uniden DFR9 Radar Detectors


FIRST LOOK: Uniden's Mid-Priced Tier of Detectors

 
Uniden DFR9/DFR8

The fourth of July is rapidly approaching and I already can feel that traffic enforcement is at a heightened pace.

Luckily for me, I've been test driving two of Uniden's new mid-tiered price radar detectors, the DFR8 and DFR9 and it didn't take me long to realize just how prepared I was to face the impending onslaught of traffic enforcement with these two new little jewels.  Yes, the top-of-the-line R1 and R3 detectors are awesome, but for those on a slightly tighter budget, look no further than here.

You can read more about what these detectors are all about with my brief introduction.  I've  also been accumulating a good number of video encounters and will be adding them to my youtube channel as I get them.

Here's a video of a good encounter to give you a good idea of their performance and alerting behavior:



Thank you, Uniden, for giving us the first look and congratulations on what is sure to be another successful product launch.  Keep the good times, rolling!

Veil Guy

No comments: