Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday to everyone

Hard to believe that Easter is already upon us...time is flying.

I had an interesting conversation with Craig Peterson today of Peterson Publishing.

For those of you who don't already know it, I am a huge fan of Craig's literary work...He has a natural talent for writing stories that are not only fun to read but are also very informative.

I have read his book entitled Fast Driving (Without Tickets) and have found it one of the most enjoyable and illuminating works on the subject. At any rate (no pun intended), you may also know I have been encouraging Craig to write a follow-up to that great book.

Well today, Craig has informed me that while a sequel is in development, he has written some smaller "articles" on specific issues related to ever advancing sophistication of traffic enforcement and what we can all do to mitigate it - that he can publish more quickly than a full-length book. That's a good thing because I would like to hear what new experiences has that can benefit us as enthusiast drivers.

I will share more details with you guys (gals) when I get it.

If its anything like his first book, I can't wait to read what he has to share with us.

Wishing you all a safe and prosperous Easter!

Veil Guy

No comments: